Effective December 10th, 2020, the Novi Ice Arena will be partially open for individual practice only, on a per team basis. During this extension, teams will have the option to choose their course of action, with no financial penalty. Games and spectators are strictly prohibited during the pause.
These are the guidelines provided from the Novi Ice Arena:
The safety of our employees and guests is our No. 1 priority, so we ask that you check out the following guidelines and regulations before arriving at the rink. We will be adhering to all government policies during our reopening. Please note the following action items, and check out the rest of the information on the Novi Ice Arena official site.
Please note: We are only open for individualized training at this time.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your scheduled ice session for your on-ice activity.
- Facial masks are required to be worn in the facility at all times.
- Prior to entering the building, patrons will be required to check in via the QR code posted at the front of the facility/front desk for contact-tracing purposes. (This is also on the home page of the NYHA website)
- We will be working with limited capacity numbers, so if necessary, ONE (1) parent can enter the facility with their child to prepare them to take the ice. Because Section 6b of the latest epidemic order prohibits spectators, the parent or guardian will then be required to leave the facility until their child is finished with their on-ice session.
- Locker rooms will be available. There will be two assigned locker rooms per skate, with occupancy split evenly between the two rooms.
- All water fountains and concessions are currently unavailable - please bring your own water bottle.
- Showers will be unavailable to all participants, as well.
- At the conclusion of your ice time, you will have approximately 10 minutes to remove your skates and exit the building, as we need time to properly clean between each group.
- There will be no lost-and-found - all items left behind will be discarded.
Please reach out to your team manager or coach for further details.
Click HERE to see the MAHA announcement from December 9th, 2020